BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Haven't written in a while

Hello everyone! I totally forgot about my blogspot until today when I saw a friend posted her's on facebook. So since I haven't updated since like October I think, thought I would do some more updating.

Things are going well for us now..so it seems..lol. Or maybe I'm just taking things better..who knows. Anyhow..the kids have all grown like weeds. Aileen had her third birthday back in January..she managed to cute off all her cute hair right before her birthday. I was not to happy about that. Her brother and her decided to take turns cutting each other's hair one early morning before I woke up. I cried a little, then screamed a little and then went to cutting off the rest since she look like something from a redneck show or something. I also had to shave Justin's hair all off..and for some of you that know me, ya know I don't like to shave his head since it's lumpy from birth. Needless to say it was not a great thing to wake up to.

Caitlyn just had her 1st birthday and it was such a fun birthday too! She totally dived into her cake and everything. She had chocolate cake EVERYWHERE!! She had it in places I had never seen on a little one for their first birthday. She got many cute gifts and was so happy to have attention on her for a day..lol. Not like that girl doesn't get enough attention anyhow, but she is growing like a little weed. She is starting to walk really well now which makes me sad since she is our last. She still has that beautiful red hair and her eyes are MOST defiantely blue. She is such a cute little stinker and so animated.

Anyhow..I'm not working now due to Jeremy's change in hours. Makes it difficult for me to work nights when he is going to be working nights starting next weekend. So the kids and I will be hanging out at my mom's in tricities at her pool.

Well really can't think of much else for now, we will just be having a fun summer hanging with family and friends. I'll blog more laters!

0 comments: